Dutch Raiders SF Team ( 11th S.O.G. )

Dutch Raiders SF Team ( 11th S.O.G. )

Berichtdoor Raider001 » wo 07 aug 2013, 11:56

Afbeelding

In May 2013, after years of debate, it was decided that a new Airsoft Team was needed, one that would stand above all, one that would redefine realism. Based on units like DEVGRU and Delta Force, it was to become a highly trained team of experts, able to infiltrate deep into enemy territory and conduct specialized operations with little or no support.

​This team was to be selected from the best the Royal Netherlands Special Forces would have to offer…

They were called :

THE RAIDERS

The 11th Special Operations Group, 1st Batalion, Alpha Company, 1st Recon was established in 2013 to fill the gap between regular Infantry and special forces. It official designation is Deep Infiltration Unit and it's official mission is Long Range Recce. Unofficially, the 11th SOG is a SAD unit...Special Activities Division, only reporting to the Secret Service and the Prime Mnister. Clandestine Operations, deep in enemy terrain, without regular support, this unit specialized in COIN ( Counter Insurgency ) and Search and Destroy Missions.
Raider001
MSgt 1st Bat. Alpha Co. 1st Recon "Dutch-Raiders"

"Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in."
Raider001
11th S.O.G. "Dutch-Raiders"

Camouflage: Multicam, DPM, Desert, Snow,
Replica Collectie: G&G GR15 L ( Cyber ) & KJW Sig P226, VFC-SCAR H

Re: Dutch Raiders SF Team ( 11th S.O.G. )

Berichtdoor Sjef » di 24 dec 2013, 07:34

???? waar is jullie web site informatie waar zitten jullie ik zie niks en vindt niks
Sjef

Replica Collectie: H&K M27

Re: Dutch Raiders SF Team ( 11th S.O.G. )

Berichtdoor Raider001 » do 20 feb 2014, 10:06

Applications go to : application.dutchraiders*gmail.com

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2073

It's out there, lol...just look better...
Raider001
MSgt 1st Bat. Alpha Co. 1st Recon "Dutch-Raiders"

"Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in."
Raider001
11th S.O.G. "Dutch-Raiders"

Camouflage: Multicam, DPM, Desert, Snow,
Replica Collectie: G&G GR15 L ( Cyber ) & KJW Sig P226, VFC-SCAR H

Keer terug naar Limburg